Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Have a Happy Valentine's Day... with Primal Elements!

I know it is a little late because today is the day! Valentine's Day is here!!! I always feel like Valentines Day is one of those sneaky little holidays. I know it is coming but I always think I have time and then all of sudden... BOOM... it is the day.

Well for all of you out there who might need that last minute something, we have some amazing new soaps!! Primal Elements soap is a handmade vegetable glycerin soap that is hand cut off the loaf as you purchase it! How cool right?! You choose the soap, they all look and smell different and yet they are all amazing, and then we will cut quite the bar for you. It is a marvelous soap that is soft on your skin, lasts quite awhile, smells great, and is beautiful all the way until it is in tiny little pieces because the patterns go all the way through.





The best part is, the soap comes in this adorable little sleeve perfect for gift giving! I should have taken a picture of it... I am sorry for that! But be sure to know that if you don't need any Valentine's Day gifts, don't you worry your little heart because we have some great soaps for the spring too. I am quite excited about them actually!!

1 comment:

  1. I love what is happening at Stecher store! Can't wait to come see it!!

    ReplyDelete